Get Scented Wax Melts ‘Allure’ Shot Pot
You will receive
0 Rewards by purchasing this product
Lose yourself in the bewitching aroma of fresh and sensual orchid followed by the smooth, luxurious undertones of chocolate.
Each shot pot contains over 20g of wax giving you approximately 10 hours of aromatic burn time per melt depending on your melt temperature. Simply pop a melt out of the casing and place it in the dish of your burner. Do not allow the flame to come into contact with the melt and do not burn for more than three hours at a time.
Ingredients– 100% natural GMO-free soy wax, fragrance, may contain dried flowers/glitter/mica
Storage– Please store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and sources of heat.
For more detailed information and commonly asked questions on our wax melts, please visit our FAQ Page.
Below are safety rules for container candles and melts:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always light candles in a draught-free area.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always remove labels and wrapping before lighting candles.
- Always place candles on a non-flammable, sturdy surface or holder to protect your surfaces from heat.
- Don’t move any candle that is burning, as the wax could spill and cause burns.
- Always trim wicks to 5mm before each burn.
- Remember to put the candle out carefully. It is better to snuff a candle out which extinguishes the flame rather than blow on it as the liquid wax may be sprayed over surfaces and could damage curtains or furniture.
- A candle flame may generate significant heat so always allow a gap of at least 60cm above and position your candle well away from combustible materials.
- Do not leave candles burning if you leave the room or the house.
- Do not leave candles burning when you go to bed.
- Leave at least 6 inches between candles.
- Do not purchase candles with multiple wicks if the wicks are too close. The flame can join to produce one very large flame making it dangerous.
- Avoid getting match particles, dust or wick pieces in your candle wax. Any foreign objects may cause spluttering of wax.
- DO NOT recycle wax from our melts to create a ‘recycled candle’ or anything of the sort. Our wax contains dried flower petals and buds which are flammable when they come into contact with flame.
Out of stock